Current Positions Available
Robot Entertainment is currently hiring for the following positions. Qualified candidates may submit a resume to the email address below. Resumes for all other positions will be kept on file for future reference.
Robot Entertainment, Inc. office located in Plano, Texas, USA
Robot Entertainment is looking for an experienced, multi-talented Web Designer to join its staff. This person will have a wide variety of responsibilities concerning constructing and maintaining Robot’s web presence, and will be expected to actively participate with our marketing, customer support team and various partners and vendors. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced web designer looking for new challenges or to enter the games industry.
Required Skills & Experience
- Artistic skills to concept, layout, and refine web pages, including proficiency and experience with an art creation toolset such as CS5;
- Experience with web site architecture and flow, both at the backend and user interface level for creating exciting and enticing user experiences;
- Some familiarity using tools such as Perforce, GitHub, and JIRA;
- Experience with functional testing, performance analysis, and documentation;
- A minimum of two (2) years development experience in the above.
Desirable Skills & Experience
The ideal candidate…
- Has experience working with Autodesk 3ds Max software;
- Plays and enjoys games on multiple platforms, particularly PC and console;
- Has worked on Multiplayer Online games, particularly in the free-to-play space;
- Possesses good written and oral communication skills;
- Takes ownership and is a self-starter;
- Possesses the ability to work as part of a team.
- BA/BS/MS degree in a related field, or equivalent work experience.
This is a full-time, professional exempt position. Open to United States citizens or those individuals who are legally residing and working in the USA. Robot will not facilitate or sponsor candidates for US work visas or US residency “Green Cards” for this position.
Qualified responses should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please indicate position: Position ID 14DEV04
Robot Entertainment, Inc. is committed to providing equal opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment. The company shall ensure that decisions affecting employees are made without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other protected category. This policy is administered in accordance with federal laws (including but not limited to Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, as amended, Age Discrimination in the Employment Act of 1967, as amended, Equal Pay Act of 1963, as amended, Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, as amended) and all other applicable state or local law prohibiting discriminatory acts.
Robot Entertainment, Inc. is a privately owned developer of entertainment technology and intellectual property, based in Plano, Texas, USA. More information about Robot can be found at http://www.robotentertainment.com.
Working at Robot
Are you a skilled, passionate developer who wants to help create top-quality interactive entertainment experiences? Do you want to work alongside other talented people? If so, look no further than Robot Entertainment!
The bots of our studio exist to assimilate like-minded individuals who seek to join our quest to build great products. If you’re creative, thrive on challenge, and think you’d be a good fit for Robot, let us know!